All written submissions must be primarily in English or Spanish; if in English, they must thematically reflect Latino culture. All artwork and photography must reflect the themes of the Latino experience.
• Each author or artist may submit up to three of his/her works for publication.
• Submit a 50 word biography in Spanish, written in 3rd person.
• Poetry guidelines: 200-line maximum
• Prose guidelines: 3,500 maximum word count
• Color and black-and-white artwork/photography are accepted (high resolution)